Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This Week's Fun Stuff ... An Update from Jessica

This week we have done a lot of fun things.
We have been to a tasty cafe.
We have been to a Living Museum, they had a touch tank and we got to touch starfish, horseshoe crabs, shells, a decorator crab, hermit crabs, and other interesting animals. A decorator crab is called that because they decorate themselves with seaweed for camoflage.
The best part about this trip so far is the places we go.
My favourite spot on the boat is the back deck. I like to get comfortable with my head resting on the mizzen boom and read a book.
We are out of the Dismal Swamp now, it was no even scary at all. We liked to joke around and call it "The Dismal Swamp, duh, duh, duh". When we were at the Visitor's Center, we also saw a huge ant, about 2 inches long!
I do not know about you guys, but I am having a great year!
From: Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment