Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shark teeth

When we were in Surf City we found 10 shark teeth,that is very amazing because usually you would only find 1 or if you were lucky 2 of them We also found 1 more in Swans Berrow,that was what we were expiting.I have starting a sea shell collection so when I come home I can show you the shells I got.In Writsville Beach(where we are now)a news reporter interviewed my dad.
It is also on the Blog

There is alot of wind here and last night it went up to 35 knots.Last night when we were coming back to the boat there were some very big waves for are dingy,and we got soaked,I did not like that very much,because it is windy,cold and it is salt water.I hope the wether is nice there,because it is not here.

Hope to see you soon,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment