Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beaches beaches more beaches

Hi friends,
right now we are in Wrightsville Beach,
My Grandma Jo and Grandpa Carl have come to visit us. They are on a car trip in the United States and have been through Georgia, Texas, Alabama, New Mexico, and probably some other states too. They brought us real cotton that was still on its plant. It was very soft when we took all the seeds out of it.
yesterday (the 19th) my dad got interviewed by a reporter and then got put on the News! I thought it was funny because he was walking back to the dinghy and this News reporter just started asking him questions like were you scared in the gale-force winds, if you go to a previous post you will find it.On thursday when we went to the beach I found a pretty pink scallop shell that was not broken I kept it ,that day when Jessica and I were playing in the water I suddenly spotted a jelly-fish so when ever a wave came we ran out of the water so that the jelly fish wouldn't sting us. It was fun. At the beach in Swansboro, I found a serrated shark tooth. It was black and sharp. Last night the wind was blowing up to 35 knots. I was half excited, half worried. I was worried because I have never been in 35 knots of wind, and I was excited because I didn't know what it is like to be in 35 knots of wind.
Yesterday we used my Grandma Jo and Grandpa's car to go into Wilmington and see the Children's Museum. I thought it was neat because we grew bacteria, did some pasta art, and they had a lotion that you could put on your hands and then go into the 'glow room' and all the germs on your hand would light up. My favourite part was the play grocery store.
More adventures to come .....
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment