Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bahamas here we are!

Hi friends,
Right now we are in Bluewater Marina in Bimini. Yesterday when we were crossing my favourite part was when I threw my message in a bottle overboard. 2 days ago we were at No Name Harbour. Our friend Cole on his boat Dharma came to pick us up on his yellow kayak. Once we paddled to his boat (we had our bathing suits on) we hopped on his paddle board, paddled out a little ways in the harbour, and then we jumped in the water to cool off. Then when we got back to their boat from paddle boarding we attached the paddle board to the boat and swung from the davits (the thing that hangs off the side of the boat and lifts the dinghy up). We had a lot of fun. Yesterday when we were at the beach we went snorkeling by the rocks. We saw lots of conch shells, two barracuda, a few stingrays (we could get about 20 cm away from them). I also found a very pretty shell that I think is a Zebra nerite . Another pretty shell that I found was a Florida Fighting Conch. I liked snorkeling because the water was so clear and there were so many things to see. From your friend Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment