Thursday, March 8, 2012

We've reached the Abacos!

Hey : friends and family,
We are in Hope Town and it has been very windy the last couple of days.
Jessica and I have been swimming in the pool, but now it is too cold, so we don't really do it anymore. I liked the Heritage Day that was in town because at the museum I enjoyed looking at all the appliances that they used in hope town.
On Heritage day when we were headed over to town in the dinghy to celebrate,we saw a sea turtle! On march ,7,2012 we had a cocktail party ,we made invitations and handed them out. So far, here in hope town, we have met: Sebastian, from the boat Jamoco and Micelle+ Lily who are staying in a cottage here. Today ( march ,8 2012) when we used a golf cart to go to Tahiti beach, I found some sea glass that has writing on it and as far as I can tell it is the bottom of a bottle and it says : S & RUDD 15. But I have no idea what that means!?!?
Talk to ya later,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment